Low pressure north of the Great Lakes dropped a cold front through Ohio early this morning, ushering in seasonably cool and dry air, after a balmy high of 73 degrees on Wednesday (normal is 56).
Skies will gradually be mostly sunny, with scattered clouds, and a chilly northwesterly breeze. Temperatures will top out in the upper 50s, before slipping back into the 40s overnight.
A southern disturbance will develop south of the Ohio River tonight, bringing some cloudiness northward, but rain will be confined to areas near and south of the Ohio River.
High pressure will build into the Ohio Valley from the Upper Midwest over the weekend, accompanied by plenty of sunshine and seasonably cool weather, with highs in the low 50s and frosty mornings.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, breezy, cooler. High 58
- Tonight: Clouds return. Low 43
- Friday: Early clouds, some sun. High 56
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, chilly. High 50 (32)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 52 (33)
- Monday: Sunny: High 57 (33)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 56 (36)
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 58 (34)