QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Mixed clouds & smoky skies, high around 80
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, low 58
- Thursday: Smoky/hazy sunshine, high 84
- Friday: Partly cloudy, scat’d pm pop-ups, high 86
- Saturday: Few pm pop-ups, high 86
- Sunday: Rain & storms, high 87
Good morning & happy Wednesday!
We’re putting an end to the warming trend, but will continue to see a hazy sky today and tomorrow. Temperatures today are starting off a little warmer and near 70 degrees. But thanks to a cold front sliding through and bringing in a cooler, northerly breeze highs will only reach the lower 80s.
Tonight, we’ll stay under a partly cloudy sky. Temperatures will stay cooler than normal for this time of year and bottom out around 60 degrees.
As high pressure moves in Thursday, we’ll see some hazy sunshine. Temperatures will be a few degrees below normal and reach the mid 80s.
A more active weather pattern moves in Friday and into the weekend. This will bring back showers and thunderstorms.
Have a great day!