Skies are partly sunny, as high clouds moved in from the west associated with a disturbance that will pass south of the state, bringing showers and storms in a swath from Missouri to Tennessee, with some light rain spreading as far north as the Ohio River. Readings topped out in the pleasant upper 70s, with comfortable humidity.
Another wave of low pressure in the flow tracking across the northern Great Lakes into Canada Sunday will push a cold front across Ohio triggering a few scattered showers, and possibly a storm, but the bulk of the day will be dry, with a slight warm-up into the low 80s. s
The cold front will reinforce a pleasant northwesterly flow the first week of August and low humidity through midweek. A storm will develop in the Midwest and bring a chance for showers Wednesday night and Thursday.
- Tonight: Cloudy, mild, shower southeast. Low 65
- Sunday: Mix sun and clouds, isolated shower/storm. High 81
- Monday: Partly sunny. High 79 (58)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 80 (57)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 83 (59)
- Thursday: Warm, sticky, scattered showers, storms. High 85 (63)
- Friday: Partly sunny, warm, humid, showers/storms. High 87 (65)