High pressure that brought us a beautiful start to the weekend has moved east to New England, with winds shifting to a southerly direction, bringing increasing moisture. Temperatures topped out in the mid-60s.
Clouds increased ahead of storm system moving up the mid-Mississippi Valley that will spread showers across central Ohio tonight continuing on Monday.
Temperatures will stay in the 50s tonight. Showers will diminish early on Monday, but redevelop later in the day, as low pressure travels west of Ohio. An upper-level low will lingers over the region through Tuesday, with overcast skies and spotty rain.
Some cloudiness will persist on Wednesday, as a southern disturbance grazes the Ohio Valley. Mild and dry weather will return the remainder of the week, with temperatures pushing back into the low 70s by the weekend, under partly cloudy skies.
- Tonight: Light rain. Low 57
- Monday: Cloudy, mild, occasional rain. High 66
- Tuesday: Cloudy, spotty showers. High 68 (56)
- Wednesday: Mix clouds and sun. High 67 (47)
- Thursday: Partly Cloudy. High 69 (46)
- Friday: Partly cloudy, breezy, mild. High 72 (49)
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. High 71 (54)