MILD FALL WEEKEND
Our weather turned fall-like right on schedule with the autumnal equinox. Canadian high pressure that brought fair skies has drifted east toward the Mid-Atlantic Coast.
A disturbance triggered light showers this morning, with clearing this afternoon and mixed high and middle clouds. Temperatures will edge toward the low 70s.
The weather for tonight’s OSU-Wisconsin game, which kicks off at 7:30 p.m., will be ideal, with partly cloudy skies and readings dipping into the low to mid-60s, with a light southerly breeze.
Skies will cloud over later tonight, as some showers develop across northern Ohio. Low pressure moving through the eastern Great Lakes will be accompanied by scattered showers and a rumble of thunder during the first half of the day on Sunday that will push eastward in the afternoon.
A cold front will across the state, bringing a reinforcing shot of chilly air to begin the final week of September. Isolated showers are likely on Monday across the northern part of the state due to residual moisture, along with breezy conditions behind low pressure.
Partly to mostly sunny and cool weather will prevail through the remainder of next week, returning to seasonably mild weather by the weekend.
- Saturday: Mixed clouds, pleasant. High 70
- Tonight: Clouds return late, showers north. Low 59
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, showers, rumbles around. High 73
- Monday: Mixed clouds, breezy, shower p.m. north. High 67 (53)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 61 (47)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 62 (44)
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. High 65 (43)
- Friday: Partly cloudy. High 69 (45)
Have a great weekend! -Ben