Patchy dense fog gave way to partial sunshine, but cloud cover lingers, with an upper-level disturbance passing south of Ohio. Temperatures only reached the low 60s due to the overcast.
High pressure across southern Canada formed a ridge of fair weather in the wake of a slowly departing upper-level low in the Northeast, keeping winds light, which is conducive to early morning dense fog. More fog will develop overnight.
The latter half of the week will be quite mild, with highs edging into the low 70s through the first weekend of November. The next chance for showers will not arrive until late Saturday ahead of a weakening cold front, lingering into early Sunday. The weather will remain unseasonably mild through next week.
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. High 65
- Tonight: Slow clearing, fog developing late. Low 48
- Thursday: Early fog, some sun. High 70
- Friday: Partly cloudy, breezy, mild. High 72 (51)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy. High 75 (55)
- Sunday: Early showers, some sun. High 67 (56)
- Monday: Partly cloudy. High 69 (56)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 70 (52)