Upper-air low pressure will lift northward, with rain mostly east of the Ohio Valley.
Clouds lingered behind a stalled cold front near the Eastern Seaboard, sandwiched between high pressure over the northern Great Lakes. Afternoon temperatures were limited by cloud cover to the 70s, with breaks of sunshine.
Partly sunny skies are expected on Monday, allowing readings to move back up to near 80 degrees. Clouds will increase from the west later in the day, as a few showers push into northwest Ohio after sunset.
A low-pressure system will develop in the Midwest and travel across the northern Great Lakes on Tuesday. Showers and a few storms will develop, ending in the evening as a trailing cold front shifts the wind to the northwest.
High will build down from Canada, bringing a reinforcing surge of cool air midweek, with highs in the upper 60s and low 70s Wednesday through Friday. Morning lows will dip into the 40s.
- Tonight: Partial clearing, patchy fog. Low 59
- Monday: Partly cloudy. High 81
- Tuesday: Cloudy, showers, storm. High 75 (62)
- Wednesday: Mix sun and clouds. High 70 (54)
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. High 71 (48)
- Friday: Sunny. High 72 (48)
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 74 (51)