QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Clouds increasing, High 76
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, 58
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, High 75 (59)
- Tuesday: Spotty showers, High 76 (59)
- Wednesday: Scattered rain showers, High 73 (59)
- Thursday: Lingering rain, High 72 (56)
Sunday will bring a more clouds across central Ohio. We are continuing with our trend of seasonal temperatures. For the most part it will stay very pleasant outside for any activities. Highs will be in the mid 70s and lows will be in the upper 50s.
The new work week will bring a few changes. Skies will become mostly cloudy by Monday. There will be the off chance for a sprinkle or two, but that will be in the later part of the evening. Highs will stay in the mid 70s.
Rain chances will really begin to increase across central Ohio later on. Our best chances for much needed rain will be between Tuesday through Thursday. During this time we may see anywhere from a quarter to a half inch. Beyond this week we are expecting drier than normal weather to settle in, so hopefully we can squeeze out as much rain as possible. Every drop will matter.
QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Skies becoming partly cloudy, high 76
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy isolated sprinkle, low 55
- Sunday: Chance of rain showers, high 74 (54)
- Monday: Sunshine returning, high 72 (52)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, high 74 (55)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high 77 (55)
Saturday starts the weekend with mainly quiet conditions. Whether going to the Latino Heritage Month Parade & Festival or the Buckeyes’ home game at the Shoe, the weather will be very cooperative. Skies start clear early in the day. Clouds will gradually build up during the day. We will stay dry with highs making it to the mid 70s. Tonight the chance for an isolated sprinkle with mostly cloudy skies. Lows will fall to the mid 50s.
Sunday will bring our next chance for rain showers across central Ohio. A few places can experience a rumble of thunder or two. It will be slightly cooler both during the daytime high and the overnight low. Small rain chances will linger into Monday morning. This will be the last rain chance we will see for a while.
Monday will bring back the sunshine little by little, and highs only reaching the low 70s. going beyond for the rest of the work week, the temperatures start on an upward trend. By the end of the work week 80 degree temperatures will make their return.