High pressure will build across the Ohio Valley. A chilly northwesterly flow brought cloudiness, with afternoon readings in the upper 40s. The weather will be brisk and dry for the OSU game, with temperatures falling into the 30s.
A minor upper disturbance will result in patchy cloud cover early Sunday morning, dissipating during the day. Morning readings will start off near freezing, reaching the seasonable mid-50s in the afternoon, under mainly sunny skies.
Next week looks to be pleasant, with chilly mornings and mild days. A weak cold front will reinforce the cool pattern on Tuesday, after winds briefly turn southerly to start the week.
Skies will be mainly sunny the start the week. Moisture will return before the weekend, as a southern system moves east. The best opportunity for rain will come on Friday with a northern system and cold front.
- Tonight: Some clouds, chilly. Low 32
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, more sun p.m. High 55
- Monday: Sunny, little milder: High 60 (32)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 58 (34)
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. High 61 (35)
- Thursday: Clouds increase. High 62 (42)
- Friday: Showers. High 62 (51)
- Saturday: Clearing, breezy. High 57 (38)