We had a wet start to the day, as a wave of low pressure moved across Kentucky into West Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic states.
Drier air arrived this afternoon, bringing partial clearing, although clouds are filling back in. Temperatures are running on the cool side this evening, falling through the 40s behind a cold front.
Tuesday will feature mostly cloudy skies, with a few breaks of sun, and unseasonably chilly weather. Temperatures will hover in the 40s. A stray sprinkle is possible. A freeze will occur early Wednesday, as lows dip into the mid- to upper 20s.
Temperatures will rebound into the low to mid- 50s Wednesday, as winds briefly turn southerly. Another weak front will bring clouds and the chance for a shower Wednesday evening.
The latter part of the week looks to be rather mild, with some sunshine on Thursday.
The next chance for widespread rain and will come on Friday with low pressure moving through the Central states, along with breezy conditions. The rain will taper off later on Saturday, with clearing and seasonable weather Sunday.
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, breezy, turning cooler. Falling to 40s
- Tonight: Cloudy, chilly, spotty drizzle. Low 33
- Tuesday: Clouds, little sun, chilly. High 48
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, evening shower. High 54 (28)
- Thursday: Partly sunny. High 56 (30)
- Friday: Showers, breezy, mild. High 64 (45)
- Saturday: Lingering showers. High 60 (54)
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. High 53 (31)
- Monday: Sunny, mild. High 62 (37)