We woke up to patchy frost after skies briefly cleared early. Skies clouded over for a time, holding in those chilly temperatures that make it feel like fall.
Afternoon temperatures will only reach the mid-50s with some sunshine and then dip into the upper 30s early Saturday. A clearing trend overnight will lead to some patchy frost.
A large upper-level low pressure over the Northeast will bring plenty of clouds through the weekend. A few light showers will develop late Saturday afternoon, after the OSU spring game, with temperatures in the mid-50s. We’ll see a few more showers Sunday afternoon with another upper disturbance.
The weather looks to stay unseasonably cool early next week. A cold front will bring scattered showers late Tuesday, and even colder weather midweek could bring a few snowflakes.
- Friday: Mix sun and clouds, breezy, cool. High 56
- Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 39
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers p.m. High 58
- Sunday: Clouds, spotty showers p.m. High 61 (41)
- Monday: Partly sunny. High 64 (42)
- Tuesday: Clouds increase, evening. High 62 (44)
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, blustery, flurries. High 48 (36)