High pressure over the region provided a good deal of sunshine and seasonable temperatures nudging up to 60 degrees, after a chilly start near freezing early in the day.
Clouds will increase overnight, holding readings in the 40s. Look for rain to move in toward daybreak and a wet Monday morning commute. A cold front will pass through around midday, followed by cooler weather, with breezy conditions developing.
Tuesday will feature mostly cloudy skies and chilly weather, with a few rain showers possible, and some flurrie sin the north. Temperatures will hover in the brisk 40s. A freeze will occur early Wednesday, as lows dip into the mid- to upper 20s.
Temperatures will rebound into the low to mid- 50s Wednesday, as winds turn southerly. Another weak front will bring clouds and the chance for a shower Wednesday night.
The later part of the week looks to be rather mild. The next chance for widespread rain and a little thunder will come on Friday, lingering Saturday.
- Tonight: Clouds increase, rain late. Low 43
- Monday: Morning rain, breezy p.m. High 52
- Tuesday: Early clouds, sprinkle, clearing, cool. High 46 (33)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 55 (29)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. High 58 (36)
- Friday: Showers, storm. High 64 (46)
- Saturday: Rain early, cooler. High 54 (45)
- Sunday: Sunny. High 53 (32)