A weak disturbance brought some early clouds that will mix out, leaving us with mostly sunny skies. High pressure will provide ample sunshine, with a light southerly flow drawing seasonably mild weather back into Ohio.
A strong cold front will bring rain after midnight Tuesday night, with a blast of cold air that will change showers to flurries early Wednesday morning. Temperatures will plummet into the mid-30s by the morning commute and struggle to rise above 40 in the afternoon, with scattered snow flurries possible.
The weather looks to stay cool the remainder of the month, but with temperatures generally return to the 60s. Showers will return early next weekend.
- Monday: Partly cloudy, seasonal. High 65
- Tonight: Mainly clear. Low 45
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, mild. High 68 (45)
- Wednesday: Cloudy, blustery, cold, flurries. High 42 (33)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, chilly. High 50 (31)
- Friday: Partly cloudy. High 61 (37)
- Saturday: Few showers. High 59 (43)