Get ready for another unseasonably mild week ahead!
A cold front will cross the state Monday that will trigger a stray shower over the eastern part of the state, with a slight cool-down. A clipper system will pass across the northern Great Lakes on Tuesday, resulting in some cloudiness and mild southerly winds. Afternoon temperatures will reach the mid-50s.
A stronger storm coming out of the southwest will track from the central Plains to the northern Great Lakes. Showers will develop on Wednesday. A frontal boundary will push east early Thursday, with gusty westerly winds and a pleasant warm-up to around 70 degrees for the third week in a row in February.
Seasonally cool weather will prevail on Friday, with a chance of light snow overnight.
- Tonight: Clouds return, mild. Low 41
- Presidents Day: Mostly cloudy, isolated sprinkle. High 55
- Tuesday: Mix clouds and sun. High 54 (39)
- Wednesday: Showers. High 59 (36)
- Thursday: Rain a.m., clearing, windy, warmer. High 71 (54)
- Friday: Partly sunny, cooler. High 38 (31)
- Saturday: Mix clouds and sun. High 51 (29)