QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Cloudy clearing, cool, high 50
- Tonight: Mostly clear, cold & frosty, low 30
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny early, cloudy at night, high 46
- Thursday: Mixed clouds, high 48
- Friday: Few clouds, high 51
- Saturday: Mostly sunny and cool, high 54
Good morning and happy Tuesday!
Dry, but chilly weather is in the forecast for the rest of the week.
Despite the sunshine, it’s going to be a cold day with highs struggling to reach the upper 40s, which is about 10 degrees colder than normal and a 5 degree drop from yesterday.
Overnight, we’ll stay under a partly cloudy sky as temperatures fall down near 30 degrees. This will trigger freeze warnings that will carry into Wednesday morning.
After a frosty start, clouds will increase alongside a chilly northwest wind. Highs Wednesday will be similar to today and only reach the mid 40s.
Thursday and Friday will follow a similar pattern. Both days will start off frosty with lows around 30, then climb to a high only in the upper 40s to low 50s.
A mostly sunny sky will aid in a slight boost in temperature by the weekend. Early morning lows will still be near freezing, but highs will slowly climb to the mid 50s.
Have a great day!