We enjoyed a pleasant day in the mid-70s, under a partly sunny sky and some haze from the Canadian wildfires.
The weekend looks to be sunny, with a warming trend that will be very noticeable on Sunday. High pressure will become established over the Ohio Valley and then drift east, initiating a southwesterly flow of very warm and humid air that will push readings up to 90 degrees.
Next week looks to be hot and humid, with dry conditions until the weekend.
- Tonight: Mainly clear, cooler. Low 55
- Saturday: Sunny, slight haze. High 82
- Sunday: Sunny, warmer. High 89 (60)
- Monday: Mostly sunny. hot, humid. High 92 (68)
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. High 89 (69)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 87 (67)
- Thursday: Sunny, hot. High 94 (70)