COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — In the wake of a stormy period, dry weather will prevail through the holiday weekend and continue next week.
After a chilly morning in the mid-30s, look for high clouds to linger, holding temperatures well below our average high of 60 degrees. Some filtered sunshine should work in with drier air this afternoon, allowing readings to edge upwards into the low to mid-50s.
Skies will gradually clear overnight, with scattered frost toward daybreak.
Expect lots of sunshine and a warming trend during the holiday weekend, with a southerly return flow developing. Warm weather will return next weekend that will feature highs in the 70s, starting on Tuesday.
- Friday: Mix clouds and sun. High 56
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, cold. Low 32
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 59
- Easter: Sunny. High 64 (37)
- Monday: Mostly sunny, mild. High 67 (38)
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 71 (44)
- Wednesday: Sunny, warm. High 75 (50)
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. High 77 (51)