Skies will remain partly cloudy, with some fog late tonight and morning lows in the upper 50s.
High pressure will dominate the weather through midweek under a dome of sinking air, with abundant sunshine and record warmth in the Central states. Highs in the Ohio Valley will range from the low to mid-80s.
A frontal system entering the Pacific Northwest this weekend will eventually push east to the Appalachians at the end of the week, bringing the next chance for some showers Thursday night and Friday. Much cooler weather will arrive next weekend.
- Tonight: Some clouds, light fog late. Low 57
- Sunday: Sunny. High 81
- Monday: Sunny. High 83 (59)
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 84 (60)
- Wednesday: Few clouds, warm. High 85 (61)
- Thursday: More clouds. High 82 (63)
- Friday: Showers likely. High 72 (59)
- Saturday: Partly cloudy, breezy, cooler. High 61 (49)