High pressure southeast of Ohio is bringing mostly sunny skies, with some high-level clouds, and mild southerly breezes. Temperatures will continue to moderate. Some clouds will move in overnight with an upper-level disturbance, clearing by midday on Sunday.
High temperatures will reach the low to mid-70s this weekend, with pleasant nights, and morning lows in the low 50s.
Dry weather is expected until midweek, when a frontal system approaches and brings a few showers late Tuesday night and Wednesday, leading to a cooldown later in the week.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, breezy. High 74
- Tonight: Some clouds. Low 52
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 74
- Monday: Partly cloudy. High 76 (52)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, showers west. High 75 (54)
- Wednesday: Rainy, cooler. High 62 (55)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, breezy. High 61 (45)
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 64 (46)
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. High 65 (48)