We enjoyed plenty of sunshine Sunday and seasonable temperatures in the mid-70s, after a chilly start in the 40s this morning. High pressure will dominate our weather for days to come, with a the main center becoming established in the Southeastern states. Temperatures tonight won’t be as chilly with a light southwest breeze, bottoming out in the 50s.
A clockwise flow will bring warmer weather northward to start the week and mostly sunny skies. A weak cold front will add some cloudiness Monday evening into early Tuesday, with a small chance for a shower.
Temperatures will remain on the warm side as the front washes out, but there will be a slight cooling trend later in the week, as high temperatures slip back to the mid-70s under sunny skies.
- Tonight: Mainly clear, not as chilly. Low 56
- Monday: Sun, few clouds, breezy, warm. High 85
- Tuesday: Early clouds, sunny, little cooler. High 76 (60)
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. High 79 (57)
- Thursday: Sunny. High 76 (54)
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 72 (50)