High pressure in the wake of the passage of the remnants of Ida will build east and provide very pleasant conditions, a northerly flow of air, and plenty of sunshine mixed with fair weather clouds–typical of a September pattern.
Morning lows dipped into the comfortable 50s this morning, which will happen again tonight, with mid-40s in the cooler outlying areas.
As the high slides east over the weekend, a southerly return flow will bring a few clouds and slightly warmer temperatures, but still pleasant for late summer. A weak cold front will approach from the northwest late Saturday, with a few showers into early Sunday. High temperatures will range from 75-80 degrees.
Nice weather will continue next week, with a chance for a storm Tuesday afternoon ahead of another cold front.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, pleasant. High 78
- Tonight: Clear, comfortable. Low 53
- Friday: Partly cloudy. High 77
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. High 79 (56)
- Sunday: Mix clouds and sun. High 77 (63)
- Monday: Sunny, little warmer. High 80 (59)
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, stray storm. High 78 (58)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 76 (57)