COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Mostly sunny. High 60
- Tonight: Rain showers, low 45
- Tuesday: Chance of a.m. showers, partly sunny, breezy. High 51
- Wednesday: Frosty early, then sunny. High 60
- Thursday: Showers. High 63
- Friday: Daytime drying, then chance for showers. High 64
It’s going to be an active week with a chance for rain every other day and much more seasonal temperatures.
Today we’ll see sunshine and highs will bounce back to 60 degrees.
Ahead of a cold front, clouds and rain showers will move in tonight. Temperatures will stay mild and fall down to the mid 40s.
As the front sweeps through Tuesday morning, the chance for showers will continue. After the front moves out, we’ll be left with a cold northwest breeze and highs only reaching about 50 degrees.
High pressure to the south on Wednesday will help to clear clouds and bring back more seasonal temperatures. But first, the clear sky will help to drop temperatures to around 30 degrees first thing in the morning, which could trigger another round of freeze warnings before we warm up around 60 degrees.
Rainfall return on Thursday and will continue through Thursday night.
We’ll see a brief break in the rain Friday ahead of a soggy and cooler weekend.
Have a great day!