A cold front moving through the state will bring an end to light rain and drizzle later this afternoon. Temperatures will be mild, edging into the upper 60s this evening as skies partially clear. Tonight will be partly cloudy, with morning readings in the cool mid-40s and patchy fog.
The front will lift north Friday as a warm front, triggering a few stray showers in the morning. Afternoon readings will top out near 70 with late-day sunshine breaking out.
A southwesterly flow will develop over the weekend, as low pressure tracks from the Rockies to the northern Plains. Rain and thunder will be confined to the middle of the country over the weekend, as we enjoy partly cloudy skies and summerlike afternoon temperatures in the low 80s.
A slow-moving cold front will bring rain and a few storms Monday. Chilly, dry weather will follow on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Thursday: Slow clearing, breezy, mild. High 68
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, patchy fog late. Low 46
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, stray shower. High 73
- Saturday: Partly cloudy, warmer. High 83 (55)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 81 (63)
- Monday: Showers return. High 68 (62)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 56 (44)
- Wednesday: Some sun, cool. High 52 (35)