COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Cloudy to sunny, brisk and chilly. High 35
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, chance of flurries and snow showers. Low 24
- Wednesday: Few flurries, mostly cloudy and colder. High 30
- Thursday: Partly sunny, sprinkle. High 41 (25)
- Friday: Partly cloudy, colder. High 34 (27)
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, cold. High 31 (22)
Light snow will race across southern Ohio this morning. In most cases accumulations will be less than an inch though localized higher amounts are possible. In Central Ohio skies will go from mostly cloudy this morning to partly cloudy and sunny. Highs will be in the mid-30s.
Tonight we will have snow showers dropping into Central Ohio from the north mainly after midnight. Accumulations will be less than a half-inch. The low will be in the mid-20s.
Tomorrow will start with a few flurries or snow showers as a mid-level trough crosses the Great Lakes. By afternoon it will be drier and cooler with partly sunny skies. Highs will only be around 30. It will get warmer during the day Thursday with highs near 40. Then the weather pattern will be pretty quiet through the weekend.