Good Saturday Evening!
After a cold start in the teens this morning following a wintry late week, things are looking up–but you need your sunglasses!
High pressure over the Southeast will keep our weather spectacularly clear all weekend, with one of the driest air masses on record (based on upper-air observations) for February. A southwesterly flow will boost temperatures more than 10 degrees above normal, with readings in the low 50s Sunday and brilliant sunshine.
A storm in the Southwest will move into the southern Plains, spreading clouds and moisture our way Monday into Tuesday. The weather will remain mild until a surge of cold air arrives on Wednesday with snow showers–and a familiar wintry turn the second half of the week.
- Tonight: Clear, still cold. Low near 27
- Sunday: Sunny, milder. High 52
- Monday: Clouds thicken, rain late. High 49 (37)
- Tuesday: Rain early, clouds, breezy. High 52 (40)
- Wednesday: Showers, blustery, colder. High 41, falling to 34
- Thursday: Flurries, windy very cold. High 28 (24)
- Friday: Partly sunny. High 30 (17)
- Saturday: Partly sunny. High 32 (20)
Have a great weekend!