COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Mostly cloudy, few light showers, and mild. High 62
- Tonight: Clearing and cool. Low 43
- Tuesday: Sunny skies, warmer. High 65
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, few showers. High 59 (45)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 56(39)
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 62 (40)
Spotty lingering showers are becoming even more scattered and lighter north of Columbus. Low pressure near Lake Erie will slowly move northeast taking some of the cold pool of air with it. Some showers and sprinkles southwest are being stubborn despite drier air from the west with high pressure slowly moving in. A few isolated showers will be possible in Central Ohio this afternoon. Less than .10-inch of rain is likely. The average high for today is 62 and just like yesterday we will be right in the neighborhood for a normal high.
The sky will go from partly cloudy to mainly clear skies by daybreak. Morning lows will drop lower into the 40s than this morning, between 42 and 45.
Regional high pressure hangs on for a sunny and warmer day tomorrow. Highs will be in the mid to upper 60s.
Wednesday a weak cold front zips through the region which will give us a chance of showers. After the frontal passage Thursday and Friday will be dry. Rain returns Saturday and Sunday.
Enjoy your Monday,