ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Orange Beach Police confirm a shark bit a 14-year-old in the Gulf of Mexico Friday afternoon.
It happened around 1 p.m. near the Phoenix 4 condominiums. Police say the 14-year-old was near a sand bar when it happened.
Injuries appear to be minor and non life-threatening. wo
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 100,848 cases now reported in the state
- US tops 5 million confirmed virus cases, to Europe’s alarm
- 5.1 earthquake reported near NC, several report feeling in Upstate
- Denver Police: Former officer helps locate suspect who shot him 47 years ago
- A new lesson plan: Going back to school during the pandemic