ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Orange Beach Police confirm a shark bit a 14-year-old in the Gulf of Mexico Friday afternoon.
It happened around 1 p.m. near the Phoenix 4 condominiums. Police say the 14-year-old was near a sand bar when it happened.
Injuries appear to be minor and non life-threatening. wo
- Fake vaccine cards sent to central Ohio woman after ordering card holders
- Deadline looming for CCS Summer Experience
- More than $25 million in Ohio Lottery prizes remain unclaimed
- One dead in Westerville fire
- US Military has no plans right now to shoot down Chinese rocket returning to Earth this weekend