CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — A Cleveland Browns player and a staff member have tested positive for COVID-19, the team announced Wednesday.
According to a statement, the Browns facility is currently closed while contact tracing is taking place to identify any high-risk close contacts.
The statement continues: “The team will continue to work remotely and follow the NFL-NFLPA intensive protocols as the health and safety of our team, staff and the entire community is our highest priority.”
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Blue Jackets allow 4 goals in 3rd period, fall to Nashville 5-2
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials