Landry said he suffered the injury when he took a big hit during the Indianapolis Colts game on Oct. 11.
“It hurts. It hurts. It hurts,” Landry told reporters about playing with the injury. “Depending on the play, whatever it is, at times it’s bearable.”
The Pro Bowl wide receiver isn’t the only one playing through the pain on the Browns.
“It’s Cleveland. It’s blue collar. It’s whatever it takes. And we have that mentality here,” Landry said.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility
- Blue Jackets fall 4-1 to Dallas, Josh Dunne makes NHL debut
- Leaders push health and safety reminders as Franklin County goes purple again, instead of advisories
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence
- Hilliard schools take the color-coded map out of instructional model decision making