CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns had an off day today as training camp continues in Berea.
The team activated wide receiver Jarvis Landry from PUP, otherwise known as the physically unable to perform list.
The Pro Bowler is working his way back from hip surgery this off season. He said he would be ready in August.
Landry has never missed a game in his six-year NFL career, and it appears that streak won’t end this year, at least for now.
Last season, he led the team with over 11-hundred yards receiving.
The team also announced that they claimed M.J. Stewart off the waivers. They activated Brush High School alum Pharaoh Brown and Karl Joseph.
The Browns active roster is currently at 80 players.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Pres. Trump: Supreme Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end
- Whale swims free of crocodile-filled Australian river as 270 are stranded
- ‘I’m outside your mom’s house’: Woman accused of texting boyfriend before fire that killed mother
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Caught on camera: Large bull elk bugling amid herd of cows in Colorado