CINCINNATI, Ohio (WCMH) — The Cincinnati Bengals will play five primetime games during the 2022 season, including two Sunday Night Football games on NBC4.
Cincinnati will host Baltimore on Oct. 9 in week five and play at Pittsburgh on Nov. 20 in week 11.
The Bengals also have two Monday Night Football showdowns: a road game against Cleveland on Oct. 30 in week eight and a home game against Buffalo on Jan. 2 in week 17.
Cincinnati played in zero primetime regular-season games last season, but the defending AFC champions will be in the limelight for the max number of games allowed for one team in the 2022-23 season.
- Week 1: Steelers at 1:00
- Week 2: @ Cowboys at 4:25
- Week 3: @Jets at 1:00
- Week 4: Dolphins at 8:15 (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 5: @ Ravens at 8:20 (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 6: @ Saints at 1:00
- Week 7: Falcons at 1:00
- Week 8: @ Browns at 8:20 (Monday Night Football)
- Week 9: Panthers at 1:00
- Week 10: Bye Week
- Week 11: @ Steelers at 8:20 (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 12: @Titans at 1:00
- Week 13: Chiefs at 4:25
- Week 14: Browns at 1:00
- Week 15: @ Tampa Bay at 4:25
- Week 16: @ Patriots at 1:00
- Week 17: Bills at 8:20 (Monday Night Football)
- Week 18: Ravens (kickoff time TBD)