COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Five basketball players from Central Ohio have been nominated to play in the 2022 McDonald’s All American Games in Chicago.
- Ajay Sheldon, Dublin Coffman High School
- Sean Jones, Gahanna Lincoln High School
- Mya Perry, Reynoldsburg High School
- Imarianah Russell, Reynoldsburg High School
- Chloe Jeffers, Rutherford B. Hayes High, Delaware
The annual event will return this March to showcase the nation’s rising stars who will go head-to-head at Chicago’s Wintrust Arena.
760 girls and boys high school basketball players from across the country have been nominated for the chance to play in the 45th anniversary McDonald’s All American Games – including 14 players from Ohio. T
Players were nominated by a high school coach, athletic director, principal or member of the McDonald’s All American Games Selection Committee.