Warm, dry weather will continue through Monday, with highs reaching the low 80s, more than 10 degrees above normal. A weak cold front will bring some clouds Monday evening through early Tuesday, with a spotty shower or two, with afternoon clearing.
A weak boundary will lift north of Ohio early Sunday, with some patchy clouds overnight and early in the day. High pressure ridging down the Appalachians will provide a good deal of sunshine and a light southerly breeze during the afternoon.
A cold front will trigger a few showers Monday night and early Tuesday, with slightly cooler weather . Unseasonably warm and dry conditions will continue through Thursday, until another system moves east across the Midwest, when showers will return.
- Tonight: Clouds return, late shower. Low 63
- Sunday: Partly to mostly sunny. High: 81
- Monday: Mostly sunny. High 82 (63)
- Tuesday: Mix clouds and sun, sprinkle early. High 77 (64)
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 78 (59)
- Thursday: Partly sunny, showers late. High 79 (60)
- Friday: Few showers. High 73 (62)