Walmart is the first major retailer to release its 2018 Black Friday ad. Walmart released its 37-page Black Friday ad on Wednesday afternoon.
Walmart’s online Black Friday sale begins at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, which is two hours earlier than in previous years.
Walmart will host a “Light Up Black Friday” party for customers from 4 to 6 p.m inside Walmart stores. During the party, Walmart will be giving away four million cups of complimentary coffee courtesy of Keurig and nearly two million free Christmas cookies from the Walmart Bakery, to help get shoppers into the holiday spirit.
Walmart’s in-store Black Friday sale will begin at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 22.
Walmart has created some tools to help shoppers. Shoppers will be able to use the Walmart app to click on an item they’re interested in and its location will appear on the Black Friday Store Map in the app and will appear on a shopping list. The Black Friday Store Map will also include pins that direct shoppers to the top eight Black Friday deals.
Key departments, like toys, electronics, home and apparel, will be color coded in the Black Friday event circular, in the Store Map in the Walmart app and on printed maps distributed in stores, as well as in stores on event night with balloons, signs and associates in colored vests.
“Check Out With Me” associates – identifiable with a bright yellow sash – will be placed in key areas of the store to make checkout convenient for customers.
Here are some of the deals available at Walmart on Black Friday:
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless: $99 (Special Buy)
- iPad 6th Generation: $249 (Save $80)
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle: $199 (Special Buy)
- Google Home Hub: $99 (Save $50)
- HP 15” Touch Notebook $259 (Special Buy)
- Sharp / TCL*** 65” Class 4K Roku Smart TV: $398 (Special Buy)
- Hisense 40” Class 1080p TV: $99 (Special Buy)
- Pac-Man or Galaga Retro Arcade Machine: $249 (Save $50)
- Xbox ONE S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle: $199 (Special Buy)
- L.O.L. Surprise! Pearl Surprise or Outfit of the Day: $29.88
- Ryan’s World Giant Golden Egg: $34.82 (Special Buy)
- Hatchimals Hatchibabies Foxfin: $34.88 (Special Buy)
- Hover-1 Liberty Hoverboard: $99 (Special Buy)
- 6V Ride-On (Variety): $98 (Save $51)
- Select Kid’s Bikes: $36 (Save $12-22)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones: $99 (Save $50)
- Shark Ion RV700 Vacuum: $179 (Save $90)
- Instant Pot 8-Quart Pressure Cooker: $59 (Save $40)
- Tasty 30-Pc. Cookware Set: $99 (Special Buy – Includes Google Home Mini)
- Boys’ and Girls’ Character 2-Piece Sleep Set: $4.75 (Special Buy)
- Signature by Levi’s Memory Foam Slippers: $7 (Save $2.98)