(KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence has tested negative for COVID-19.
VP Press Secretary statement:
“As has been routine for months, Vice President Pence is tested for COVID-19 every day. This morning, Vice President Pence and the Second Lady tested negative for COVID-19. Vice President Pence remains in good health and wishes the Trumps well in their recovery.”
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.
- To court Latinos, Democrats have to expand strategy in 2022
- As Ohio surpasses 400K COVID-19 milestone, fans hope for regular OSU season next fall
- Police: Man killed dad’s cat with frying pan on Thanksgiving
- Franklin County animal shelter holds drive to give food to family pets in need
- Black Friday sees record online as US shoppers stay home