Video shows E-cigarette exploding inside man’s pants

U.S. & World

ANAHEIM, CA (NBC News) — A California man was burned when his E-cigarette exploded in his pants, and the whole thing is caught on video.

Mohamad Abdihdy was doing measurements on a television in the back storage room of a television warehouse, when suddenly his pants explode like firecrackers had detonated.

Abdihdy says he felt a shock, and the next thing he knew his leg was burning.

The store manager says they’re lucky none of the cardboard boxes in the area caught fire, or, he says, the situation could have gotten a whole lot worse.

Both Abdihdy and the manager of the store say, they don’t think they’re going to use e-cigarettes any more.
 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

STORY TOOLS

Alexa

Storm Team 4 on Alexa

W3Schools

Storm Team 4 Weather App