(NBC) — Auditions continue tonight on “America’s Got Talent,” but it’s going to be auditions unlike any you’re used to seeing.
There was no audience in the Pasadena Theater for this episode when it taped in mid-March just as concerns about the coronavirus were setting in.
There’s no crowd reaction, just the judges to impress.
“I think psychologically, it might have seemed tougher to them. But I think it was better for them. I think it allowed us to focus on them,” says Judge Howie Mandel.
The show was only able to film for two days without an audience before shutting down completely.
The judges saw online performances to round out the auditions, which you’ll see later this season.
CLICK HERE to read more.
Tuesday, June 30 8 p.m.
- C.A. Wildcats
- Cheer/Dance Group, Hometown: Plano, Texas
- Jacob Velazquez
- Musician, Hometown: Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Michael Yo
- Comedian, Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
- Brothers Gage
- Musician, Hometown: Topanga, CA
- Shevon Nieto
- Singer, Hometown: Uniondale, NY (born in Jamaica), Current City: Pasadena, CA
- Rob “The Marquis” Messel
- Variety/Other, Hometown: Vancouver, WA, Current City: Portland, Oregon
- Richard and Susan
- Dance Group, Hometown: Pikesville, Maryland
- Elijah de la Motte
- Musician, Hometown: San Diego, CA
- Anthem and Aria
- Magician, Hometown: Denver, Colorado
- Jim & John
- Variety/Other, Hometown: Berlin, Germany
- Kenadi Dodds
- Singer, Hometown: North Logan, Utah
- Vadim Savenkov
- Magician, Hometown: Khimki, Russia
- Crystal Powell
- Comedian, Hometown: Tatum, Texas, Current City: Los Angeles, CA
- Wesley Williams
- Variety/Other, Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Current City: Sunrise, Florida
- Brandon Leake
- Poet, Hometown: Stockton, CA
About “America’s Got Talent”
“Americas Got Talent,” judges include Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel and Sofia Vergara. Terry Crews is the show’s host.
Undiscovered talent of all ages — singers, dancers, magicians, comics, musicians, ventriloquists and more — appear before celebrity judges who decide which contestants move on in the competition each week. With the guidance of the show’s host, the audience learns the backstories of these amazing people as they strive to make it to the finale, where one talented performer wins a life-changing $1 million prize.
“America’s Got Talent” was created by Simon Cowell and is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff, Trish Kinane and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.