BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A video has gone viral in Birmingham, Al. after a school crossing guard helped a football player with his tie.
Friday morning, tenth grader Jalen Hall was dressed to impress on game day, but he needed help with his tie, his mother, Quita Hall, said. Jalen Hall plays football at Ramsay High School. As they were dropping his sister off at JH Phillips Academy, his mother spotted the crossing guard and asked him for help with her son’s tie.
The video that Kenya Ford captured and posted to social media received many likes and shares. Many of the comments praised the crossing guard for setting a good example and sharing his simple act of kindness.
- Girl, 10, killed when thrown from festival ride in NJ
- Serial killer’s victim portraits could help crack cold cases
- Tradition and Healing: Volunteers and supporters prepare for the 40th Columbus Marathon
- Man calls 911 in Florida to report roommate for stealing $20 of weed
- CEO reported missing in San Jose found dead in car