BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A video has gone viral in Birmingham, Al. after a school crossing guard helped a football player with his tie.
Friday morning, tenth grader Jalen Hall was dressed to impress on game day, but he needed help with his tie, his mother, Quita Hall, said. Jalen Hall plays football at Ramsay High School. As they were dropping his sister off at JH Phillips Academy, his mother spotted the crossing guard and asked him for help with her son’s tie.
The video that Kenya Ford captured and posted to social media received many likes and shares. Many of the comments praised the crossing guard for setting a good example and sharing his simple act of kindness.
- $90,000 in cocaine seized by Ohio State Highway Patrol
- 3 dead, 6 in hospital after train derails in Scotland
- Pres. Trump to hold Wednesday evening press conference
- Sherrod Brown shares VP selection insight 4 years after Clinton considered him
- Warm finish to work week, rain, storms, and cold front on the way