(Watch a portion of head coach Kevin Stefanski’s media availability from Thursday in the video player above)
Odell Beckham Jr. was sent home from practice Thursday with an illness.
He remains at home on Friday. The star wide receiver needs two consecutive negative PCR results separated by 24 hours to return to the team’s practice facility, per NFL protocol.
This news comes after the Indianapolis Colts said Friday that several individuals within their organization have tested positive for the coronavirus, days after playing the Browns.
FOLLOW MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- 4 Court Press: Coffman-Newark regional final thriller, boys’ district finals
- Former Westerville school aide pleads guilty and placed on probation
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Affidavit: Man found Tiger Woods unconscious after SUV crash
- Unemployed Kansan owes more than $11K in benefits after getting overpayment letter