TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Political independent Dwayne Johnson endorses Biden for president
- Could there be life on Venus?
- MUGSHOTS: U.S. Marshals Service most wanted for Sept. 27
- Warm end to the weekend ahead of cooler temps and rain
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders