AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Suspect in kidnapping of 1-year-old due in court Thursday
- Pickerington man arrested for allegedly filming nude minor
- Community rallies to save staple ice cream shop of Linden neighborhood
- Nationwide reports sales drop in 2020, ending growth streak
- Medina firefighters pull tortoises from smoke-filled shed