HOLLYWOOD, CA (WCMH) — A report from Los Angeles says President Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star has been destroyed again.
According to NBC Los Angeles reporter Jonathan Gonzalez, someone used a pickax to destroy Trump’s star early Wednesday morning.
Los Angeles police Officer Ray Brown says the vandalism was reported around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and someone was subsequently taken into custody. Brown did not have any further information about the person.
The star placed on Hollywood Boulevard near Highland Avenue in 2007 recognizes Trump for his work on the reality show “The Apprentice.”
Trump’s star was previously vandalized by a man swinging a sledgehammer and pickax days before the November 2016 election.