SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Doughnuts are now being served up at some KFC locations nationwide.
The fried chicken chain on Tuesday announced it was testing its new Chicken and Donuts sandwich for a limited time at more than three dozen stores in Virginia and Pennsylvania.
There are two variations of the menu items – one as a basket offering chicken tenders or original chicken with one or two doughnuts – as well as the sandwich with the doughnut buns.
According to Business Insider, the chicken sandwich is $6 or you can get is part of a combo meal for $8.
You can also buy doughnuts to add to any meal for $1.
In a statement, KFC said it was testing the new menu items to determine whether or not customers were craving chicken and doughnuts nationwide.
What do you think of the menu item?
Your move, Popeyes!
Latest News Headlines:
- Stroller struck, child taken to hospital in hit-skip collision in North Linden
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Pedestrian critical after being struck twice in hit-skip crash in Hilltop
- Wiant family continues anti-hazing law push in light of Bowling Green accusations