Editor’s Note: The video may contain language some find offensive.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Throngs of fans surrounded the fence at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in the wee hours of the morning Monday for a chance to see their postseason-winning Cleveland Browns.
Fans, young and old, were hugging, cheering, chanting, and waving Browns flags, even before the Browns touched down back in the Land.
About 100 people gathered together for the welcome home.
The Browns finally got home around 3 a.m.
Players reacted by honking their car horns as they drove away from the airport.
Read more FOX8.com headlines:
- COVID-19 cases in Ohio schools rise this week but don’t buck longer downward trend
- Spring Spruce Up for Your Home
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings Saves Lives
- 12 counties in Ohio not in the red on public health advisory map
- Obesity ‘second greatest predictor’ of hospitalization for COVID-19, report says