**For a story on Myles Garrett being added to the COVID-19 list, watch the video below
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns have activated guard Chris Hubbard from the COVID-19 reserve list.
He was placed on the list Nov. 13 and missed two games.
The announcement came the same day the team announced another player was placed on the list.
The facility is closed, and meetings will take place remotely while contact tracing is conducted to identify any high-risk close contacts.
Multiple players have tested positive or have been placed on the team’s COVID-19 list in the past couple of weeks.
Myles Garrett is out all this week and will remain on that list. He will not play in Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
Hubbard has appeared in seven games this season with for starts.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Georgia governor: Loss of All-Star game will hurt minorities
- State to get COVID-19 vaccines to employers, DeWine says at clinic stop
- Trump addresses GOP as power to shape national debate wanes
- Rep. Matt Gaetz faces bipartisan probe by House ethics, citing reports of sexual misconduct
- Ex-officer’s trial in Floyd’s death shows courtroom tactics