(AP)– Your daily look at nonvirus stories in the news:
1. WHAT CAN BE A PRECURSOR TO ELECTION DAY Ohio’s primary will be the nation’s first major test of an almost fully mail-in balloting contest.
2. HOW KIM JONG UN’S ABSENCE MIGHT BE EXPLAINED The disappearance from public view show the disconnect between curiosity about what’s happening inside the isolated nation and the secrecy surrounding its leadership.
3. MISSOURI DUCK BOAT DEATHS REPORT DUE The NTSB had urged the U.S. Coast Guard to require that amphibious boats be upgraded to better stay afloat when flooded, and to remove barriers to escape, such as canopies.
4. HOUSE PRESSING RUSSIA INTERFERENCE TESTIMONY An appellate court in Washington, D.C., is giving Democrats another shot at forcing former White House counsel Don McGahn to appear before Congress.
5. ‘A COMFORTING, FAMILIAR FACE’ Prince Harry records a special message to celebrate the 75th anniversary of children’s favorite Thomas the Tank Engine.