BUCYRUS, Ohio (WCMH)–The Crawford County Sheriff’s Office announced that investigators confiscated more than 1,700 pills and arrested two people Thursday.
Cory Musselman, 32, and Paige Hickman, 25 were arrested at a house on South Walnut Street in Bucyrus when investigators recovered drug paraphernalia and prescription medicine.
- Tapentadol 200mg (400 Pills)
- Carisoprodol 500mg (600 Pills)
- Zopiclone 7.5mg (100 Pills)
- Sildenafil Citrate 100mg (38 Pills)
- Anastrozole Anaridex 1mg (200 Pills)
- Clomifene Citrate 50mg (200 Pills)
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20ng (200 Pills)
Mussleman and Hickman are in the Crawford County Justice Center and the investation is ongoing.