State News Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Broadband expansion bringing rural Ohio up to speed
- You Paid for it: Should tax subsidies help bring sporting events to Columbus?
- Ohio holding $2.8 billion in missing money, could some it it be yours?
- You Paid For It: State earmarks $1 million for development at North Market
- City budget includes more than a billion dollars for infrastructure work
- You Paid For It: Columbus City Council budgets $1 million for technology that can sense gunfire
- You Paid For It: Cleveland Museum of Natural History renovation included in state budget
- Pres. Trump's Lordstown tweets and potential border wall funding sources earn ire of Sen. Brown
- AG sues Pharmacy Benefit Manager OptumRx for allegedly overcharging Ohio $16M
- Lawmakers continue pushing for bill assuring pharmacists can warn customers of overcharges
- 'Heartbeat' abortion bill once again passes Ohio Senate
- Lawmakers bring bipartisan teen driving bill back to the Statehouse
- DeWine delivers State of the State, speaks of harsh realities and hopeful outcomes
- Democrat lawmakers attempt to bolster public transportation funding in Ohio
Big Tournament Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.