Early showers have moved east of Ohio, leaving us with a pleasant evening following the passage of a secondary cold front this afternoon. Skies will be partly cloudy and temperatures are quite comfortable in the low 70s. Skies will gradually clear overnight, with a light northwesterly breeze
High pressure will settle over the Ohio Valley through much of the weekend. Afternoon readings will reach the mid- to upper 70s, with pleasant early mornings in the 50s.
Sunday will bring warmer temperatures in the low 80s and an increase in clouds, with the chance for a late shower, mainly west. Showers and a few storms are likely during the period Monday-Wednesday with a series of disturbances.
Temperatures next week will be mainly in the 70s during the day due to cloud cover.
- Thursday: Evening clearing. High 72
- Tonight: Mainly clear later, cooler. Low 55
- Friday: Mostly sunny, pleasant. High 78
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 76 (53)
- Sunday: Partly sunny, warmer. High 80 (57)
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers, storms. High 81 (62)
- Tuesday: Showers. High 78 (64)