High pressure brought sunny skies and seasonable temperatures Friday, after a chilly start in the 40s–our coolest readings since the end of May. Afternoon temperatures rebounded into the mid-70s.
High clouds will arrive tonight, but before then expect starry skies and crisp temperatures.
Showers will develop along a weak cold front Saturday morning and linger until midafternoon. Clouds will limit heating, with highs ranging from 65 to 70 degrees. The weather should be dry and partly cloudy for the Ohio State game, with a 7:30 p.m. kickoff.
We should see lots of sunshine Sunday and seasonable temperatures in the mid-70s. Dry and pleasant weather next week will feature a gradual warming trend.
- Tonight: High clouds later, cool. Low 53
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, few showers. High 69
- Sunday: Mainly sunny, nice. High 75 (47)
- Monday: Partly cloudy, warmer. High 80 (58)
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 79 (57)
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 78 (57)
- Thursday: Sunny. High 76 (54)